- 2 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 sausage coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 4 tbs freshly grated cheese
Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until they’re soft but still retain their shape. Drain.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the potatoes, capsicum, sausage, onion and garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes until everything is sticky and golden.
Stir in the eggs and reduce the heat. Cook slowly until the omelette is lightly set.
Sprinkle over the cheese and grill under a medium-high heat until golden. Serve.