Pomegranate & turkey salad
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 handful shredded red cabbage
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 200g grilled turkey breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ small avocado
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the spinach, cabbage and celery in a bowl and toss.
Place the turkey, pomegranate, avocado and chopped coriander into a salad bowl.
Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar, toss well and season.