Ginger & honey chicken
- 125g skinless chicken breast, boned and diced
- 4 tsp sweet chilli stir-fry sauce
- 1½ tsp runny honey
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely diced
- 2.7cm fresh ginger root, peeled and grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium spring onion, trimmed and cut into angled slices
- Medium egg noodles (30g per person) or cooked vegetables, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the chicken in a non-stick baking dish.
Combine the sweet chilli and honey, 1 tbs of water, garlic and ginger in a measuring jug, then pour over the chicken, turn to coat, season and bake for 10-15 minutes. (You can also stir-fry the chicken in a wok – first dry-fry it to add some colour, then add the sauce, mix well and cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat.) Garnish with the spring onion and serve with the egg noodles or steamed or stir-fried vegetables.