Easy chicken & vegetable stir-fry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 300g lean chicken breast, finely sliced
- 5g fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks
- ½ onion (any type), finely sliced
- Pinch of white pepper
- 8 baby corn spears (canned or fresh), halved lengthways
- 10 snow peas
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbs salt-reduced chicken stock
Heat a non-stick wok over high heat. Add the oil, chicken and ginger and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Remove from the wok and set aside.
Add the onion, pepper, baby corn, snow peas and capsicum to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the vegetables are just cooked. Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and toss through to combine.
If the stir-fry mixture is dry, add 1-2 tbs of chicken stock. Serve with your choice of brown rice, rice noodles or wheat noodles.