Black quinoa & fennel salad
- 1 cup cooked black quinoa
- 2 big handfuls baby spinach
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 handful parsley, roughly torn
- 2 tbs pine nuts
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the cooled quinoa and the spinach to a bowl, along with the fennel, capsicum, zucchini, avocado and parsley.
Place the lime juice, avocado oil and salt and pepper in a separate bowl and combine well.
Serve the salad topped with a drizzle of the dressing and the pine nuts.