Glucosamine Sulfate & Chondroitin Advanced
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints. It’s involved in normal structure & function of joints and in the maintenance of cartilage health. Clinical studies demonstrate support for joint comfort when using glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride, rather than some other forms of glucosamine.
Chondroitin is also naturally occurring in the body and is an integral component of cartilage. In vitro and in vivo studies have shown it may be involved in the formation of new cartilage.
How it works
- Advanced formula containing the clinically studied daily doses of glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health with added co factors Zinc and Vitamin C
- Contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine
- Involved in the maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
- Zinc & Vitamin C play a role in collagen formation including cartilage
- Supports joint comfort and mobility
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives or dairy products.
Derived from seafood including shellfish. The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 233.6mg of sodium.
All active ingredients
- Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg (from Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride 942mg)
- Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 400mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 50mg
- Zinc (as Gluconate) 5mg
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity