Glucosamine Sulfate 1500
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints. It’s involved in normal structure & function of joints and in the maintenance of cartilage health.
120 and 200 tablets.
How it works
- A high strength 1-a-day formulation for joint support
- Contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine at the daily dose clinically studied
- Involved in the maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives or dairy products.
Derived from seafood including shellfish. The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 151mg of sodium.
All active ingredients
- Glucosamine Sulfate sodium chloride(1.88g) 1880mg
- Equivalent Glucosamine Sulfate (1.5g) 1500mg
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity