Ultra Krill Oil 1500mg
Why it works
- Supports joint health within a short period of 7-14 days.
- Supports heart health and the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals.
- Source of the antioxidant astaxanthin to help fight free radicals.
- High strength krill oil
- 1- a-day dose for joint and heart health.
What is Krill?
Krill oil is derived from Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba), which is an abundant and sustainable source of omega 3 essential fatty acids. Krill are tiny, red marine creatures similar in appearance to prawns, but much smaller in size.
Krill accumulate omega 3 by feeding on omega 3 rich microscopic algae. This algae also provides krill with a robust source of the antioxidant astaxanthin, which is responsible for its distinct red colour.
Krill oil has a unique molecular structure that enables its omega 3 to be absorbed more efficiently in the body than other omega-3 sources like fish, and may be a more convenient way for you to obtain what your body needs.
The Nature’s Own Krill Oil Guarantee:
- Sourced from sustainable fisheries in the pristine waters around Antarctica
- Comply with CCAMLR regulations to ensure minimal impact on krill populations
- Supported with extensive laboratory testing, we ensure our krill oil is consistent across every batch
- Our krill oil is carefully extracted to retain the phospholipid bond that aids the absorption of omega 3 into the body’s cells.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE||
1-a-day: for joint health and heart health. Take with food. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS||
Krill Oil 1500mg (Euphausia superba oil)
|CONTRAINDICATIONS & CAUTIONS||
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Derived from seafood, including shellfish.
|AVAILABLE PACK SIZES||